CalWIN is an alliance of 18 municipalities in California that collaborates to offer health and social programmes to their respective populations. Aid is provided in the form of monetary aid, sustenance and nourishment aid, and medical care.
Information About Mobile App
If you have the BenefitsCal programme, you can check your benefits at any moment. Learn more about available financing options. Look for a local health centre in your area. Perhaps you’d like to see if your area has been hit by any recent disasters. There are external connections within this BenefitsCal app that will take you to the websites of organisations whose content we do not manage.
If you have any questions about how these sites gather and use your data, we suggest reaching out to them directly.
Get CalWiN App for Android and iPhone
To prevent any unauthorised parties from gaining access, altering, or destroying data, including your confidential and private information, we employ suitable security measures. Modifications in the rules.
- Spreading the word and disclosing
- There will be no data sales to outside organisations. However, under California public records legislation, some of the information gathered by this app and some of the information you choose to provide may be revealed in answer to a public records request. The purpose of these statutes is to make public documents and information kept by government organisations available to the general public.
- If a person’s private is to be protected, the law provides for certain exemptions to this type of public exposure. Medi-Cal and CalFresh (formerly known as Food Stamps) recipients’ personal information is encased and protected from disclosure to the public in accordance with the California Institutional and Welfare Code (http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=wic&group=10001-11000&file=10850-10853).
- To prevent any malicious or otherwise harmful intrusions, we keep an eye on all network data. By using this software, you agree to be tracked in this way. No effort is made to identify specific users or their usage habits except in surveys authorised by law enforcement.
- To prevent any unauthorised parties from gaining access, altering, or destroying data, including your confidential and private information, we employ suitable security measures.
It is possible that this disclaimer will be updated at some point. Changes to these rules, which we anticipate will be relatively modest, will be announced here. You can check for updates on this website.